EmploymentMay 27, 2020 2023-06-07 16:05
Join Our Team
Visit Again Later
Eston College is not currently hiring.
Dean of Students
Eston College is looking for a Dean of Students to take leadership of the student body at our new campus in Regina, SK. This is a full-time position working primarily with students.
The Dean of Students is responsible to oversee all aspects of student development and care for their needs. He or she is the head of the Student Services department and responsible for their efficiency and morale. This includes developing and directing the sports program, organizing and overseeing student and departmental evaluation, spiritual formation, and empowering and releasing emerging leaders. He or she will also sit on the executive leadership team of the college, the Administration Cabinet. The Dean of Students reports directly to the President.
- Management and leadership of a department
- Pastoral care
- Strategic planning
- Administrative Functions
- Overseeing residence maintenance needs
- Training leaders
- Relating to alumni and supporters
- Teaching courses (depending on qualifications)
- Creating social experiences for students, staff, and constituents
- Directing conferences
Like all staff at Eston College, the Dean is encouraged to develop in their own faith by attending chapel, private prayer, and more. The primary role of all our staff is to relate to Jesus and to make disciples with him.
The successful candidate needs to show proficiency in leadership and management, possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal), demonstrate deep empathy, and be able to pass those traits on to those under her or his care.
Desired assets include:
- Five or more years of ministry experience, preferably in youth and young adult ministry, church planting, and/or pastoral ministry.
- A graduate degree (or higher) in a relevant field.
- A high value for biblical knowledge and action, Spirit-filled living, evangelism, and discipleship.
Apply or inquire by sending a current resume to email@example.com
Applications close April 1, 2023